Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Agotado, este artículo ya no está disponible
Ver más artículos de:
Our definition of upward mobility is laid out in straightforward fashion with the Basecamp Lightweight Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt. The hoody is made from a 6-oz organic cotton/polyester knit fleece fabric that is incredibly soft. A deep, double-layered 3-panel hood with adjustable drawcord cinches out the chill. Screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic pullover hoody design with a kangaroo-pouch-style handwarmer pocket to stash essentials. Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the fit cozy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend
- Classic hoody pullover design with built-in stretch and a modern fit
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 6-oz 88% organic cotton/12% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
Fair Trade Certified™:
- We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Patagonia Basecamp LW Hooded P/O es perfecto para . En nuestra tienda online runnerinn, podrás disfrutar de multitud de ventajas y si realizas tu pedido ahora lo recibirás en poco días en tu domicilio. Además en la tienda online de podrás encontrar otros productos que complementen a Patagonia Basecamp LW Hooded P/O.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS