`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Introducing our Zoggs FX3 Wetsuit, new for 2015! Our range of wetsuits include our unique flex technology concept giving unrivalled comfort and fit that we already provide in our unparalleled range of Predator Flex goggles. The FX3 has been designed for the swimmer who is new to or progressing in triathlon or open water swimming. Put simply, this is the best in its class.
The focus of this suit is a combination of all round buoyancy and flexibility. The flexibility is achieved with use of Super Stretch lining throughout the suit and 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 Smoothskin neoprene panels in the arms for unrivalled flexibility to reduce fatigue and improve performance. The combination of the Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene with Super Composite Skin reduces friction for a high level of drag resistance, comfort and terrific buoyancy right where you need it.
The ergonomically tailored leg and hip panels also improve buoyancy, and combined with our hip stabiliser technology will avoid excess hip rotation; ensuring swimmers are automatically brought into a streamlined and stable form in the water. The FX3 has a slightly more generous anatomical profile, and has all the great styling and fit of any Zoggs wetsuit. The FX3 represents great value for money, with the very best Yamamoto 38 and 39 cell Smoothskin Neoprene.
- Yamamoto #39 - Smoothskin Neoprene
- Yamamoto #38 - Smoothskin Neoprene
- Yamamoto #38 SCS (Super Composite Skin)
- Hook and Loop Fastener
- BIO Stretch Lining – Material: Nylon 100% / Weight: 130gsm / 2 way stretch
- SUPER Stretch lining – Material: Nylon 100% / Weight: 130gsm / 2 way stretch
Benefits of Yamamoto Materials:
- Ultra-low resistance – The specially processed coating of their SCS materials results in a micellar surface that repels water when in contact with air and exhibits hydrophilic properties when underwater. This unique dual functionality results in an astounding resistance coefficient of 0.021 when wet (compared to 4.0 for conventional neoprene wetsuits) and 0.035 when dry (compared to 5.0 for conventional neoprene wetsuits).
- Lightweight – Due to their water-repellent properties, the SCS materials do not absorb water, avoiding the extra weight caused by water-logged suit which can hold swimmers back and force them to expel precious additional energy.
- Superior mould ability and enhanced comfort – The body fit is optimised with the superior mould ability of the SCS materials, providing enhanced comfort and further reducing water resistance while also allowing for an unprecedented range of movement whilst swimming. The expansion ratio of the material is 7 times greater than that of conventional wetsuit materials and the difference is apparent even before entering the water due to the ease of wearing the suit.
- High heat retention – Due to the superior heat retention of the SCS material, the body is kept warmer, decreasing body fatigue and improving overall performance.
- High durability – Yamamoto’s SCS materials are extremely durable and resistant to abrasions, allowing for longer product life as well as enhanced performance.
- Yamamoto neoprene is made from 99.7% Limestone, a distinct improvement over petroleum based neoprene, which has a comparatively large environmental impact. Yamamoto’s greener neoprene stretches, retains shape, and returns to form better than any other neoprene used in triathlon.
Buy now your Zoggs FX3 for only 199.95 $. Made by Zoggs, Zoggs FX3 is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At runnerinn, we offer the best price of your favourite running & triathlon products. View our full range of Suits woman within our Triathlon department.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE