`Remember me on this computer` option
SOMEBODY HAS TO LEAD THE RACE. JOIN US FOR THE RUN! Thanks to the combination of cushioning zones and ventilation channels, these socks are particularly good for middle and long-distance runs. The cushioning on the instep and on the heel dissipates the impact and shockwaves that are created with every step you take. The patented Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™ envelops the sensitive tendons in a recessed area which functions as a support to protect against the risk of chafing and abrasions from the top of the shoe. The integrated ventilation channels of the Traverse AirFlow Channel Systems™ on the soles and the AirCool Stripes™ on the instep continue to let fresh air circulate freely in the shoe.
- 43% : Skin NODOR®
- 20% : Nylon
- 18% : Robur™
- 16% : Mythlan™
- 3% : Elastane
- 81% : Nylon
- 16% : Polypropylene
- 3% : Elastane
Self-adjusting cuff (Socks):
- Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Provides maximum elasticity and ideal fit, and air can easily circulate along the ribs.
- Guards against blisters and chafing.
- Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
Instep Protector with AirCool Stripes™:
- Reduces the risk of pressure points and chafing, and optimally ventilates the foot.
Anatomically shaped footbed:
- For “L”-left and “R”-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®.
- Additional air direction system.
Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™:
- Thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons arent stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod.
- Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®.
- The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
- The three-piece protector relieves pressure on tendons running in two cords.
- Guards against pressure and friction.
Traverse AirFlow Channel System™:
- Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
CentralFlow AirCool Stripes™:
- Fresh air reaches the entire sole of the foot.
- The 3D knit technology allows effective ventilation.
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your X-SOCKS Run Speed Two and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which X-SOCKS gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Men´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Socks items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Tanyusha - 08/11/2017
Comfortable and breathable socks, not soggy after miles of running. Soft as well as feeling. Well done.
Very good product
Pimentel - 12/08/2017
Rubén villalba melia - 29/07/2017
Very happy with these socks, is my second pair and I will buy again
X-socks run speed two sock
Mitra - 29/06/2017
Comfy, and breathable, would recommend.
Very good socks trail
Hajjali - 20/04/2017
very good. this is a good product received today I am satisfied
Pimentel - 08/02/2017
Very comfortable! A good feeling in the foot during running, walking, gym, etc.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU