`Remember me on this computer` option
Outdoor Socks: Hiking, Trekking, Hunting
- 42% Skin NODOR®
- 21% Robur™
- 18% Mythlan™
- 17% Nylon
- 2% Elastane
- 42% Polyester
- 37% Nylon
- 19% Polypropylene
- 2% Elastane
- Air-Conditioning Channel®: Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist,overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Self-adjusting cuff (Socks): Adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Toe Protector: Guards against blisters and chafing.
- ToeTip Protector: Asymmetrical impact-absorbing protectors made of hollow-core Robur™ fibers cushion and protect toes at the pressure-sensitive tips.
- AirFlow™ AnklePads: Ankle bones are often scraped up during falls since they jut out from the sides of the legs. The crescent-moon-shaped alignment of the pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirConditioning Channel®.
- Air Guides®: Function like spacers along the AirConditioning Channel® and effectively support the continuous circulation of fresh air.
- AirCool Stripes™: Knit like a fine net of air permeable Mythlan™. This results in cooling ventilation on the soles of the feet.
- Anatomically shaped footbed: For “L”-left and “R”-right foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®.
- Heel Protector: Guards against pressure and friction.
- Instep Protector: The Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering.
- Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector™: Thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant and impact-absorbing material, the protector protects the Achilles tendons from pressure points and friction from the top of the shoe. The sensitive Achilles tendons arent stressed because they are encased in the cushioning pod.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™: Regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
- X-Cross® Bandage: The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.
X-SOCKS Outdoor is perfect to complete your running & triathlon gear. In our online store runnerinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at runnerinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can find other running & triathlon products that complement X-SOCKS Outdoor.
Mihail - 02/10/2017
Is the most pro socks for sports like running and for prof.
scubatrimix - 21/04/2017
As always with X-socks quality, comfort and product life are waiting for you. Very good value for money. Quick delivery
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU