`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
WE RETHOUGHT STABILITY. Over-pronation or -supination stresses the joints and ligaments. The X-SOCKS® Marathon with Supination Bandage stabilises the foot in its natural rolling movement and keeps it from turning inward or outward. The runner is better protected and runs more efficiently. Together with other X-SOCKS® Technology, such as AirConditioning Channel®, AirFlow® AnklePads und Traverse AirFlow Channels®, the sock is the ultimate for the marathon.
- 30% Nylon
- 20% Skin NODOR®
- 17% Mythlan™
- 12% Polypropylene
- 12% Robur™
- 9% Elastane
- 43% Nylon
- 29% Polypropylene
- 20% Polyester
- 8% Elastane
- The self-adjusting cuff adapts to any leg size without slipping or constricting. That guarantees for a perfect fit and wearing comfort.
Instep Protector with AirCool Stripes™:
- Reduces the risk of pressure points and chafing, and optimally ventilates the foot.
AIRFLOW™ ANKLE PADS:
- Ankle bones are often scraped up during a fall since they jut out from the sides of the legs. To protect the exposed ankle, X-SOCKS® developed high-performance paddings. The crescentmoon-shaped alignment of the AirFlow™ Ankle Pads offers the best possible protection without affecting the ventilation ability of the AirCondtioning Channel®.
- Who wants to be top needs to take care of his toes. The asymmetric Toe Protector absorbs pressure and perfectly hugs the contour of the Toe Protector absorbs pressure and perfectly hugs the contour of theasymmetric toe area.
Everyone knows the unpleasant feeling when a toe constantly bumps up against the shoe. After a while you have a painful sore spot. The chances of this problem occurring while doing sports is quite high because continuous movement can cause the foot to slide forward in the shoe. To buffer the foot from this pressure the ToeTip Protector is made of Robur™ that cushions and protects the toes as well the especially sensitive tips of the toes.
LAMBERTZ-NICHOLSON ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTOR™:
- The special Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector prevents strain on the sensitive Achilles tendon because it is protected by a surrounding cushion. This shockabsorbing cushion serves as a buffer between foot and shoe and thus prevents pressure and friction
- The heel area is particularly prone to blisters: The Heel Protector absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
The longer the days get, the more active we become. And activity often means sports – anything from a leisurely stroll to a marathon. But as different as the various sports may be, they all have one thing in common: the summer heat.
For this reason, X-SOCKS® has developed a particularly light line for summer wear. The anatomically-shaped “R”-right/“L”-left footbeds are made of Skin NODOR®, a yarn which inhibits odour and the growth of bacteria and ensures pleasantly dry and hygienically fresh feet. Integrated into the Skin NODOR® material are AirCool Stripes™, of breathable Mythlan™ processed into a fine-knit net. These high-tech functional fibres cool and ventilate feet even under the sole and provide incredible comfort even on the hottest days of summer.
TRAVERSE AIRFLOW CHANNEL SYSTEM™:
- The traverse ventilation system insures that large areas of the sole of the foot, areas normally tightly pressed into the shoe, are amply supplied with fresh air. For this, the pumping action of the arch of the foot is mobilised. When you step down, the flattening of the arch forces fresh air around the entire sole of the foot and, when the arch lifts again, air is drawn out of the shoe.
ANATOMICALLY SHAPED FOOTBED:
- Our entire body weight is borne by only a few small areas of the foot. Using the best technology available today, the anatomically shaped footbed aligned to “R”- right and “L”- left foot, protects and supports these high stress areas, the soles of foot. The AirConditioning Channel® starts at the foot‘s arch and leads out of the shoe. Heat and moisture are continually regulated by the pumping effect which ensures that, with every step, fresh air flows around the foot.
- The innovative wrap inhibits over-pronation or -supination, i.e. keep the feet from turning inward or outward.
If you are interested in X-SOCKS Marathon Socks, discover also other running & triathlon products related to X-SOCKS in the Men´s clothing department and Socks catalogue. In addition, when buying at runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Hendry - 19/04/2018
First time wear it, feel Comfort and durable, recommended to those who considering to buy a marathon socks. Like it.
Raschini - 11/10/2017
Delivery and shipment of the product as described in the sale .... very fast and efficient. The product respects the descriptions given by the seller .... I fully and definitely recommend the site and / or Trekk-Inn store.
Miha - 12/07/2017
Comfortable but steady bringing the best feeling.
Yang - 27/06/2017
It is very comfortable classical running the LSD, recommend to have one at least at your running
X socks are the best
Mitra - 15/06/2017
Comfortable, durable and supportive.
Tanya - 12/05/2017
Very comfortable and very durable with good support. Feet feels good when running.
Jose Ramon - 26/11/2016
The truth that surprised at the speed and efficiency of envío..me love when real-time tracking of consignment and especially when it is received in less time than those reported in the web..siempre that can'll use this website, very recommendable
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU