`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The unbearable lightness of being. This wind jacket made from environmentally friendly, bluesign® certified primary material packs down small and can be easily turned into a vest. The zips for the zip-off sleeves also double as extra ventilation. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Articulated sleeves
- Zip-off sleeves
- Inner front flap with chin guard at the collar
- 1 chest pocket
- 2 front zip pockets
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- Full-length front zip
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Back ventilation
- Reflective elements
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Mesh inserts: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 188 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Race cut: Products with this logo have body-hugging cuts and are especially designed to accommodate the seating position of road racers and mountain bikers.
What do you think about finding VAUDE Windoo with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our running & triathlon store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with VAUDE. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE