`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
Our mono-material favorite for wind and weather: softshell jacket made with environmentally friendly manufacturing and recycled bluesign® certified materials. The stretchy Windproof 100 fabric is breathable and protects mountaineers and hikers from wind and rain showers. The comfortable hooded jacket features ventilation zips and adjustment options. With its stylish good looks, its definitely a contender for your new favorite. And should the jacket have one day finished serving its purpose, it can be fully recycled thanks to pure-grade materials. An ideal all-round jacket for women with a sporty, sustainable lifestyle. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Windproof Softshell
- Front Zip With Back Flap
- 2 Front Pockets With Inverted Zip
- 1 Chest Pocket With Zip
- Underarm Ventilation With Zips
- Attached, Adjustable Hood
- Adjustable Cuff With Velcro
- Contrasting Seams
- Decorative Print Inside
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyester; Membrane: 100% Polyester; Backing: 100% Polyester (recycled).
- Weight: 450 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Windproof 100: An integrated membrane makes this fleece 100% windproof. The sandwich construction consists of a technical outer material and a thermal inner material that are both chosen based on the intended use of the garment. This technology is a great choice for extremely windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Recycled_materials_l: VAUDE uses recycled materials (e.g. from PET-bottles) in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials. Please refer to the care label in the product for details.
- Regular fit
Are you looking for VAUDE Skomer S? At runnerinn you will find all types of Jackets soft shell products from the best brands. For example from VAUDE, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE