`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Super lightweight insulation: this thermal vest with hood and PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation fill has stretch inserts for optimal freedom of movement. The tailored design will always find a place in your pack thanks to its small pack size. The premium Pertex® Quantum shell features a low weight paired with high abrasion resistance. The Simony jacket can be worn as an insulating mid layer or as a comfortable outer layer, and can be packed down small for better storage. The materials are certified in accordance with the environmentally friendly bluesign® standard. This thermal vest can be excellently combined with a rain jacket or wind jacket. The bluesign® standard guarantees environmentally-friendly manufacturing. This product is manufactured with Eco Finish, features environmentally-friendly waterproofing with no fluorocarbons (PFC). Green shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products- made from sustainable materials, resource efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Slim, sportive cut
- 40 g padding
- Lycra bound armholes
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 1 inside pocket for stowing the jacket
- 2-way front zip with back flap
- Lycra bound hood
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Stretch: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Padding: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 220 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online running & triathlon store. Buy VAUDE Simony Vest with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related running & triathlon products in the Women´s clothing category that can complement your order, runnerinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE