`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Super lightweight insulation: this thermal vest with hood and PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation fill has stretch inserts for optimal freedom of movement. The tailored design will always find a place in your pack thanks to its small pack size. The premium Pertex® Quantum shell features a low weight paired with high abrasion resistance. The Simony jacket can be worn as an insulating mid layer or as a comfortable outer layer, and can be packed down small for better storage. The materials are certified in accordance with the environmentally friendly bluesign® standard. This thermal vest can be excellently combined with a rain jacket or wind jacket. The bluesign® standard guarantees environmentally-friendly manufacturing. This product is manufactured with Eco Finish, features environmentally-friendly waterproofing with no fluorocarbons (PFC). Green shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products- made from sustainable materials, resource efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Slim, sportive cut
- 40 g padding
- Lycra bound armholes
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- 1 inside pocket for stowing the jacket
- 2-way front zip with back flap
- Stand-up collar
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Stretch: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Padding: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 240 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
Are you looking for VAUDE Simony Vest? At runnerinn you will find all types of Vests products from the best brands. For example from VAUDE, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE