`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
149 grams between you and the wind. This sporty ultralight wind jacket made from skin-friendly, bluesign® certified material can be easily packed down small and stored in its own pocket. The high-quality Pertex® Quantum shell fabric scores with low weight and high abrasion resistance, Stretch inserts under the arms ensure optimal freedom of movement and an excellent microclimate for mountaineering and running sports. The close fitting hood and thumb loops provide additional protection from the wind. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Slim, sportive cut
- Articulated sleeves
- Hem bound with Lycra
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- 2 front pockets with concealed zipper
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- Attached hood
- Lycra bound hood
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide.
- Weight: 149 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Ultralight: The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE backpacks that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.
Buy your favorite Men´s clothing models and enjoy . You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of VAUDE Scopi Windshell II. If you have any doubt in buying VAUDE Scopi Windshell II, get in contact with our team of professionals in via telephone or email.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE