`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Beyond the beaten path. These rugged trekking jacket combine the comfortable mobility and microclimate of a stretchy double weave material with the reliable weather protection of a 3-layer hardshell. Completely waterproof and abrasion resistant at all important points (at the leg and seat). All other areas are finished with a DWR treatment thats highly breathable and wind and water repellent. Environmentally friendly manufacturing with the strict bluesign® standard. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Windproof softshell
- Combination of a 3layer fabric with softshell fabric
- 1 chest pocket
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- Inverted front zip with backflap
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Main fabric: 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane; Contrast fabric - Face: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyamide.
- Weight: 409 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof pro: Windproof Pro is the combination of two different fabric technologies. We use tough 100% windproof fabric and breathable 80% wind repellent fabric. These are strategically placed in each garment to optimally influence performance levels of mountain and bike athletes.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- UPF 40+: [according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Extremely high UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 40 means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2.5% (<1/40) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide 'protective screen' into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
Do you want to know which other related products VAUDE has? At runnerinn, you can buy all the necessary Jackets soft shell items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. VAUDE Rokua is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE