The storm tamer: a technical softshell jacket with bluesign® certified Sympatex® Windmaster, built to protect you from storm winds and icy temperatures, while regulating body temps with highest breathability. Warm inner fleece material keeps you warm, while articulated sleeves with hand adjustable cuffs and longer cut back ensure effective thermal retention even when on the saddle. Ventilation zips help fine-tune body temperatures as well. Generously proportioned, reflective elements help keep you safe in low light conditions. And the environment has been considered as well: the jackets VAUDE Green Shape label guarantees the material is certified in accordance with the stringent bluesign® environmental standard. This product features Eco Finish, a flourocarbon free (PFC-free) textile finish that provides environmentally friendly water repellency.
- articulated sleeves
- low cut back
- gripper hem in the back
- 1 chest pocket with water resistant zip
- 2 back zip pockets
- MP3 pocket inside
- water resistant front zip
- front zip with fold-over
- lycra inner cuffs
- underarm ventilation with mesh
- reflective elements
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyester
- Backing: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 498 g
- bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Sympatex Windmaster: The perfect all-round wind protection for everyday activities, leisure time, sports and work.
100 % windproofoptimal breathabilitywater-repellent
Protects against cooling caused by the wind-chill effect.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- race cut: Products with this logo have body-hugging cuts and are especially designed to accommodate the seating position of road racers and mountain bikers.
All running & triathlon
products of the category Jackets soft shell
have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At runnerinn
you can find the full catalogue of Men´s clothing
products from VAUDE
. The price of VAUDE Prio Softshell II
is 178.95 $
, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!