`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Casual bike hoody for trail surfers. This lightweight wind jacket made from water-shedding, stretch material in a variety of bright fresh colors is the way to go for maximum flow. The adjustable hood can be rolled up and stored to keep it in place when going full speed downhill, while two zip pockets can double as extra ventilation options. The primary material is made to meet the stringent bluesign® eco-standard. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Articulated sleeves
- Stretch material
- 2 front zip pockets
- Front zip
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Attached, adjustable hood that can be rolled up
- Ventilation through the front pockets
- Color block
- Main fabric: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- Weight: 320 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof 80: The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- All mountain cut: Products with this logo have casual cuts and are especially designed to meet the demands of mountain bikers.
Benefit from our offers for VAUDE Moab. In our online running & triathlon store, at runnerinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best running & triathlon equipment. You also can visit other running & triathlon categories and find products of the brand VAUDE at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE