`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Perfect combo for elevating performance levels! The windproof material at the front keeps cold wind at bay; warm stretch inserts at the back supply full range of motion and efficient ventilation. The bluesign standard is your guarantee for environmentally friendly manufactured primary material. A zip pocket at the back as well as two additional patch-on pockets provides room to store stuff.
- Articulated Sleeves
- Stretch Inserts Brushed Inside
- Front: 100% Windproof
- Lightweight Eyelet Fabric On The Inside
- Lycra At The Cuffs And Lower Hem
- 1 Back Pocket With Zip
- 2 Back Panel Slide-In Pockets
- Front Zip In Contrasting Color
- Front Zip With Fold-Over
- Reflective Elements
- Material: Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyester; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyester; Stretch: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Weight: 416 G
- Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof Pro is the combination of two different fabric technologies. We use tough 100% windproof fabric and breathable 80% wind repellent fabric. These are strategically placed in each garment to optimally influence performance levels of mountain and bike athletes.
- VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- Products with this logo have body-hugging cuts and are especially designed to accommodate the seating position of road racers and mountain bikers.
With VAUDE Matera Softshell Jacket II you can enjoy your activities without complications. If you like the brand VAUDE and their products, visit the categories of the products that you are looking for and place your order as soon as possible and receive it in a few days. Our aim at runnerinn is to make high-quality products accessible to all with an efficient worldwide delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE