`Remember me on this computer` option
Featherweight down vest: packs down small, 90/10 thermal vest with super lightweight yet stable Pertex Quantum outer material. Keeps your torso warm when the temperatures sink. The primary material features eco-friendly, bluesign certified manufacturing; down is certified in accordance with the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products, made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Down fill
- Lycra bound armholes
- 2 front zip pockets
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- 2-way front zip
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Stand-up collar
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Inserts: 78% Polyamide (recycled), 22% Elastane
- Filling material: 90% White duck down class I, 10% FeathersContains non textile parts of animal origin-
- Weight: 217 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: bluesign is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign certified materials are marked as 'bluesign approved fabric'.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs. Find out more at www.vaude.com.
- 10-Daune: 90/10 down fill guarantees optimum insulation at a minimal weight. Serniga sleeping bags are filled with white goose down with 850 cu.in. fill power. In our Ice Peak sleeping bags we use white duck down with 650 cu.in. fill power based on the European DIN EN 12130 norm.
Ultralight: The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE backpacks that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.
If you are interested in VAUDE Kabru Light Vest, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Men´s clothing products from the brand VAUDE have the highest manufacturing quality. VAUDE is designing exclusive running & triathlon products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your VAUDE Kabru Light Vest today!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE