`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Storm on the horizon? Who cares? A tried-and-tested classic among windproof summer softshells now in an updated, more modern look. Lightweight stretchy and breathable materials ensures comfort on the road and was certified by bluesign® Great as a second layer under a rain jacket thanks to the narrow cut - a practical addition to any outdoor wardrobe. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Windproof softshell
- Inverted front zip with backflap
- Articulated sleeves
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Adjustable cuff with velcro
- Stand-up collar
- Contrasting seams
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyester; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 416 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-product: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof 100: An integrated membrane makes this fleece 100% windproof. The sandwich construction consists of a technical outer material and a thermal inner material that are both chosen based on the intended use of the garment. This technology is a great choice for extremely windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
VAUDE Hurricane III is a product that corresponds to the Jackets soft shell category within Men´s clothing selection at your running & triathlon store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of VAUDE Hurricane III? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for running & triathlon.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE