`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Storm on the horizon? Who cares? A tried-and-tested classic among windproof summer softshells now in an updated, more modern look. Lightweight stretchy and breathable materials ensures comfort on the road and was certified by bluesign® Great as a second layer under a rain jacket thanks to the narrow cut - a practical addition to any outdoor wardrobe. This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free).
- Windproof softshell
- Inverted front zip with backflap
- Articulated sleeves
- 2 front pockets with inverted zip
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Adjustable cuff with velcro
- Stand-up collar
- Contrasting seams
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyester; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyester.
- Weight: 416 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-product: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Windproof 100: An integrated membrane makes this fleece 100% windproof. The sandwich construction consists of a technical outer material and a thermal inner material that are both chosen based on the intended use of the garment. This technology is a great choice for extremely windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
At this moment, the product VAUDE Hurricane III is in stock at runnerinn. Find out what other running & triathlon products, the brand VAUDE has at your online running & triathlon store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Jackets soft shell models. At runnerinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Men´s clothing. Browse through our selection and find the running & triathlon item that suits your needs.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE