`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A breath of nothing. The ultralight wind vest protects shoulders and chest from cooling down too far, while stretchy mesh inserts at the back provide for optimal ventilation. The vest is made of eco-friendly, bluesign® certified primary material; impossible to beat when it comes to pack size and weight! This product is made with Eco Finish, an eco-friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- inner front flap with chin guard at the collar
- Lycra at the cuffs and lower hem
- 1 back pocket for jacket storage
- full-length front zip
- mesh inserts at the back
- reflective elements
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Mesh inserts: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane.
- Weight: 74 g
- The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- Stretch: The fabrics stretch comes from either spandex in the fabric or from the type of knit or weave used for the material. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
- ultralight: The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE backpacks that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.
- race cut: Products with this logo have body-hugging cuts and are especially designed to accommodate the seating position of road racers and mountain bikers.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online running & triathlon store. Buy VAUDE Air Vest II with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related running & triathlon products in the Women´s clothing category that can complement your order, runnerinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE