`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Ideal for high-alpine trail runs, these running shoes offer lightweight support so you can excel in changing conditions. A HydroSeal® splash-proof vamp repels moisture on the outside, while enhanced internal breathability wicks away sweat on the inside. A shrouded upper protects you from debris as you flick up rocks and race over twigs, while strong screens in the toe area provide extended durability throughout. When the pace quickens, revel in the soft support of the two-piece midsole.
- Grip sole: Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Lightweight: A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
- Upper: The HydroSeal® splash-proof vamp keeps the foot dry, while the rest of the upper provides enhanced breathability
- Upper: Shrouded upper keeps debris out so the runner can focus on what matters
- Upper: The heels sailcloth material, inspired by our mountaineering boots, provides lightweight durability in this high-wear zone.
- Upper: Textured screen in the heel allows for snowshoe compatibility
- Upper: Strong, textured screens in the toe provide durability in this high-wear area
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- Upper: Internal heel grab and oversized zipper pull make it easy to put on, even when youre wearing gloves
- Sole unit: Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefoot cushioning
- Sole unit: ESS plate from the midfoot to the forefoot for energy return and stone protection
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole for superior grip on icy surfaces and cold terrain
- Sole unit: Widely spaced, chevron-shaped lugs for self-cleaning
- Approx. weight: 1⁄2 pair = 346 g, pair = 692 g
The north face Ultra MT Winter has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your The north face Ultra MT Winter you have purchased at runnerinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can discover the full range of product of the brand The north face and complete your order in Trail running products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU