`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the The north face new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
Ideal for high-alpine trail runs, these running shoes offer lightweight support so you can excel in changing conditions. A HydroSeal® splash-proof vamp repels moisture on the outside, while enhanced internal breathability wicks away sweat on the inside. A shrouded upper protects you from debris as you flick up rocks and race over twigs, while strong screens in the toe area provide extended durability throughout. When the pace quickens, revel in the soft support of the two-piece midsole.
- Grip sole: Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Lightweight: A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
- Upper: The HydroSeal® splash-proof vamp keeps the foot dry, while the rest of the upper provides enhanced breathability
- Upper: Shrouded upper keeps debris out so the runner can focus on what matters
- Upper: The heels sailcloth material, inspired by our mountaineering boots, provides lightweight durability in this high-wear zone.
- Upper: Textured screen in the heel allows for snowshoe compatibility
- Upper: Strong, textured screens in the toe provide durability in this high-wear area
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- Upper: Internal heel grab and oversized zipper pull make it easy to put on, even when youre wearing gloves
- Sole unit: Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefoot cushioning
- Sole unit: ESS plate from the midfoot to the forefoot for energy return and stone protection
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole for superior grip on icy surfaces and cold terrain
- Sole unit: Widely spaced, chevron-shaped lugs for self-cleaning
- Approx. weight: 1⁄2 pair = 346 g, pair = 692 g
If what you need is The north face Ultra MT Winter, it is right here and for the best price. runnerinn has this and other products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Trail running supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU