`Remember me on this computer` option
The answer runners have been seeking for high-alpine trails, this shoe delivers maximum weather and debris protection with opti-mal breathability.
- The HydroSeal ® splash-proof vamp keeps the foot dry, while the rest of the upper provides enhanced breathability
- Shrouded upper keeps debris out so the runner can focus on what matters
- The heel’s sailcloth material, inspired by our mountaineeringboots, provides lightweight durability in this high-wear zone
- Textured screen in the heel allows for snowshoe compatibility
- Strong, tex-tured screens in the toe provide durability in this high-wear area
- FlashDryTM collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- Internal heel grab andoversized zipper pull make it easy to put on, even when you’re wearing gloves
- Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefootcushioning
- ESS plate from the midfoot to the forefoot for energy return and stone protection
- 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Vibram ® IcetrekTM outsole for superior grip on icy surfaces and cold terrain
- Widely spaced, chevron-shaped lugs for self-cleaning - 8 mmoffset
- Weight: 692 g
Do you want more running & triathlon products from the brand The north face? At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you have at your disposal a large number of running & triathlon products related to The north face Ultra MT Winter. At this moment The north face Ultra MT Winter is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of running & triathlon equipment with great attention to detail.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Malik - 07/08/2017
NICE Shoe , wonderful experience , best part is zipping system ..
Shreck - 16/02/2017
This is such a great shoe, nice width in the toe box and can get lacing tightens right before zipping up and then the laces never loosen. great traction and waterproof. Also much warmer than similar shoes like the Saucony RazorIce. Ive got a few hundred miles on them and they are showing no signs of wear to the upper or sole. I have even screwed in Ice Spikes to the lugs for ice traction without any damage to the soles. This is a great shoe, fits true to size when using the EUR measurments.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU