`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
With its Vibram® Megagrip outsole, Snake Plate™ forefoot protection and Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ stability, the Ultra Endurance lets you tear up the trail without tearing up your feet. Designed to endure in rugged terrain, the Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides extra heel stability on uneven trails, while the rigid-yet-flexible ESS Snake Plate™ delivers on lightweight, heavy duty forefoot protection.
- Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- 8 mm offset
- Approximate Weight Pair: 626 g
- The patent-pending Snake Plate™ consists of a forefoot plate that winds back and forth between the medial and lateral sides of the foot. Because it is not one solid element, it is not as uncompromisingly rigid from side to side and front to back. The result is a forefoot plate that allows the foot to do what it is physiologically designed to do: flex, bend, and contort to changing terrain. At the same time, the Snake Plate™ delivers rigidity where and when it is still needed. The thickness, composition and size of the Snake Plate™ vary from style to style as appropriate. For example, a thicker, more rigid Snake Plate™ addresses the technical, ever-changing demands of a mountain run. A thinner, more flexible Snake Plate™ reconciles flexibility with a decreased demand for protection while on smoother dirt paths.
Vibram® Outsole Technologies:
- The North Face® collaborated with Vibram, long respected for quality and durability, to create various outsoles (Vibram® Humbolt Outsole, Vibram® Mikeno Outsole, Vibram® Walsh Outsole, and Vibram® Rubber Outsole Compound) with superior traction, stability and protection.
Are you going to buy The north face Ultra Endurance? All the products from The north face have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of The north face Ultra Endurance and receive it in a few days. Our aim at runnerinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of running & triathlon equipment and life style items that is unique.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
I'm just happy
Yuri - 22/08/2017
Sneakers came in a week in Ekaterinburg! Thank you so much! Very happy - the price below did not find
Kobe - 16/03/2017
Very good traction on wet surface
V-slip bottom very
Zhu - 13/02/2017
V-slip bottom very
Quality and excellent service
Roberto - 13/01/2017
Delivery in record time and excellent product quality at a lower price than the store !!
Don - 29/12/2016
i come from Hong Kong receive the shoes about 20 day .GOOD!
Teng Yam - 20/12/2016
Well received. Everthing good. Order placed on 11/28 but only received on 12/20. But i underatand this is international shipment. I am ok.
Mok - 28/11/2016
The delivery service is good and on time!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU