`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Offering hooded protection in a waterproof and breathable shell, this jacket is ideal for wet-weather hikes this winter. DryVent™ technology keeps you dry when rain begins to fall, and the adjustable hood can be stowed in the collar when the sun comes out. Two hand pockets provide a sanctuary for cold hands and your hiking essentials, while an adjustable hem and cuffs provide a snug fit at all times.
- Embroidered logo
- Two hand pockets
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Mesh Zip Hand Pockets
- Fully adjustable stowable hood
- Hem drawcord
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Mesh - Taffeta body lining
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Centre front zip under placket with Velcro® closure
- Two secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro® closure
- HEATHER: 132.0 g/m2 2L DryVentTM - 100% Polyester
- FABRIC, SOLID: 75D 117.0 g/m2 2L DryVent™ - 100% polyester
- Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
What do you think about finding The north face Sangro with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our running & triathlon store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with The north face. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE