THE LIGHTER, MORE FLEXIBLE AND RESPONSIVE , UNSTRUCTURED AND BREATHABLE; SPECIFIC TRAINING,THE DOOR-TO- TRAIL , THE ECO- CITY MARATHONS AND TRAIL, RECOMMENDED FOR OFF-ROAD IS NOT PARTICULARLY TECHNICAL AND SHORT DISTANCES .
- Upper: Seamless synthetic PU (Tecniskin),open cell mesh
- perforated microfibre Lining Textile fibreOutsole: Tecnigrip
- TRS SpectrumMidsole: EVA Technology
- Footbed: Anatomic double-density Ortholite® Sizes M UK 6 -12½ W UK 4 - 8½Weight: M 275 gr W 230 gr Drop: 12 mm
- Extremely light
- flexible TRS sole“3 layer bridge” construction with excellent
- snugProtective toe-cap in injection-moulded TPUSpeed lace for easy entry and a perfect fit
- TECNICA ROLLING SYSTEM: Tecnica Rolling System is a system comprising three zones, each with different features based on the different areas of the foot and the way they move. Traditionally, shoes are divided into two parts: the rear 1/3 (from the heel to the arch of the foot) and the front 2/3 (from the arch to the tip). Tecnica Rolling System turns these proportions around: the rear part of the shoe accounts for 2/3, ensuring better impact absorption, and earlier and more complete contact with the ground, and providing a more fluid roll without any dispersion of energy, and a continuous grip. The forward-transmission of energy is guaranteed by the shoe’s total continuity, achieving maximum rolling in the front area, (1/3 of the shoe) and allowing for greater forward propulsion, while expending less energy, reducing fatigue and improving performance.
- Wrapn Free: Conceived by the Tecnica Innovation Center with the aim of meeting athletes’ specific needs for every part of the foot, the Wrap & Free system works in tandem with the fastening system to create a shoe that adapts to all different foot shapes, giving the greatest possible sense of wrapping and freedom.
- Tecnigrip TRAIL COMPOUND: Premium rubber composite material combined with performance geometry and rolling profi le provides maximum grip by ensuring maximum surface area in ground contact and uniform pressure distribution.
- ORTHOLITE: Long Term Cushioning: Unlike traditional insoles, the compression set of OrthoLite insoles is less than 5% over time so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe, providing maximum comfort every time you put your shoes on. High Level Breathability: OrthoLite’s open-cell PU foam is 95% to 100% breathable, allowing air to circulate in and around the insole, keeping the foot cooler inside the shoe. Moisture Management: the unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite insoles cre-ates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment. Antimicrobial function: A patented salt-based antimicrobial is added to all OrthoLite foams to fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria and odor. The antimicrobial inhibits the buildup of the bacterial fungi associated with the cause of odor. Washable: OrthoLite insoles are machine washable, coming out like new every time while maintaining all of their performance benefits after washing. Lightweight: OrthoLite insoles are lightweight, enhancing the performance of the shoes with airy comfort.
Tecnica Motion Fitrail has the official guarantee from the brand Tecnica. Buying in our online running & triathlon store, you will have Tecnica Motion Fitrail at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 70.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!