Our Mosts Versatile All Terrain Runner Using Our Trs X-Light Platform. Superlight Performance.
- For trail and ultra-trail runners seeking a shoe that offers precision and reactivity, as well as lightness, shock-absorption, protec-tion and breathability.
- For passionate runners and fast hikers seek-ing greater stability, versatility, breathability and support on uneven terrain
- Upper: Seamless synthetic PU (Tecniskin),mesh
- Lining: Textile fibre
- Outsole: Vibram Fast Trail, XS Trek Compund
- Midsole: EVA Technology, TX-Reactive Compound
- Footbed: Anatomic double-density Ortholite®
- Weight : 340 gr
- Fit: Medium
- Drop: 12 mm
- Light, durable TRS sole, offers excellent grip in all conditions
- “3 layer bridge” construction with excellent, snug, precise fit
- Speed lace makes for easy entry and a perfect foot-wrap
TRS X LITE 2.0:
- All Terrain Versatile, Superlight Oversize Performance, In Every Wheather Conditions.
- 3 Layer Seamless upper construction
- Injected toe protection bumper
- Anatomic Ortholite® footbed
- Phylon EVA Midsole
- Full rubber Vibram®Outsole
- Conceived by the Tecnica Innovation Center with the aim of meeting
athletes’ specific needs for every part of the foot, the Wrap & Free system works in tandem with the fastening system to create a shoe that adapts to all different foot shapes, giving the greatest possible sense of wrapping and freedom.
ONE WRAP ZONE:
- The wrap zone comes from architectonic geometrical structure bridge-like, that envelops the foot in the central part, and it is designed to guarantee maximum stability, fastening adjustment and precision in performance.
- WRAP / STABILITY / PRECISION
TWO FREE ZONES:
- The area close to the collar and the one next to the instep, highlight a construction of a de-structured design, light and flexible, intended for maximum comfort and lightness.
- COMFORT/ LIGHTNESS
- Vibram® is a world leader in the field of high-perfor-mance rubber soles, famous for their quality, performance, safety, innovation and design. Vibram® is deeply committed to R&D, in order to create soles offering greater protection and safety. Vibram® soles are produced to the most innovative designs, using the best compounds for each specific purpose.
- The new soles are made with three objectives in mind: to guarantee top performance, maximum comfort levels and long-lasting quality. These objectives are achieved thanks to the exacting tests performed both in the laboratory and in the field by the Vibram® Tester Team.
- Long Term Cushioning: Unlike traditional insoles, the compression set of OrthoLite insoles is less than 5% over time so the cushioning and fit never change inside the shoe, providing maximum comfort every time you put your shoes on. High Level Breathability: OrthoLite’s open-cell PU foam is 95% to 100% breathable, allowing air to circulate in and around the insole, keeping the foot cooler inside the shoe.
- Moisture Management: the unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite insoles cre-ates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment. Antimicrobial function: A patented salt-based antimicrobial is added to all OrthoLite foams to fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria and odor.
- The antimicrobial inhibits the buildup of the bacterial fungi associated with the cause of odor. Washable: OrthoLite insoles are machine washable, coming out like new every time while maintaining all of their performance benefits after washing. Lightweight: OrthoLite insoles are lightweight, enhancing the performance of the shoes with airy comfort.
- Standard article in the models SUPREME MAX 2.0 FITG and INFERNO X-LITE 2.0 FITG, airy comfort. also available for purchase separately
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Tecnica Inferno X Lite 2.0 Fitg and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Tecnica gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Men´s shoes for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Trail running items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!