`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
For climate-controlled compression that supports your core and upper body during your winter training, look no further than the DNAmic Thermal Long Sleeve Top. The combination of high-tech thermal fabrics with SKINS Dynamic Gradient Compression technology, will help you get the most out of your workout no matter how cold it is. Give your upper body workout a performance boost this winter with the DNAmic Thermal long sleeve top.
- Thermal fabric for warmth in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- Stretch airflow mesh under the arm for increased range of motion and breathability
- Internal silicon gripper stops tops from riding up
- Reflective logos on wrists for low light visibility
Dynamic Gradient Compression:
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
50+ UV Protection:
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
- 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane exclusive of trims; Mesh: 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane exclusive of trims
In runnerinn we are dedicated to create high quality running & triathlon products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Skins DNAmic Thermal Top Ls? You are lucky, because at runnerinn in the Women´s clothing catalogue and T-shirts category, we offer other running & triathlon products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE