`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Take your training up a notch in the SKINS DNAmic Long Sleeve Top. Built to reduce upper body muscle fatigue by providing support to your core, back, shoulders and arms, you can pump up your power and intensity knowing your muscles will be fully supported. A functional design combined with 50+ UV protection and moisture wicking, means the DNAmic Long Sleeve Top is built for a comfortable work out - indoors or out. Whether you’re training or competing, SKINS DNAmic Thermal ¾ Tights will help you perform at your peak week after week.
- Thermal fabric for warmth in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
- Soft microfibre waistband anchors onto hips for comfort and stability
- Stretch key loop fastened onto waistband for safe key storage
- Shaped crotch for comfort
Dynamic Gradient Compression:
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
50+ UV Protection:
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
- 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane exclusive of trims
Are you looking for materials from Skins and specially Skins DNAmic Thermal 3/4 Tights? At runnerinn, you can find a complete list of Men´s clothing products and running & triathlon accessories. Place all your orders through our online store runnerinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special running & triathlon promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
CBB46 - 18/01/2017
We have selected the M size 177㎝77Kg based on the manufacturer site size chart. 3/4 tights is comfortable without the interference of the ski boots.
For the winter?
321 - 20/11/2016
I feel that will support overall pressurized. Kana for winter outdoor because the dough back is slightly brushed. I have used in the gym, easy to wear without a habit to support.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE