`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
Stand out for all the right reasons in our DNAmic 3/4 Tights. Featuring SKINS unique Dynamic Gradient Compression to support and stabilise the glutes, quads and hamstrings, youll be powering through your daily sweat sesh in comfort and style. Built to last the distance, the DNAmic 3/4 tights are an investment in your workout wardrobe you wont regret.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression: Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- SKIN fit: SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- 50+ UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch ? instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
At the running & triathlon store, runnerinn, you can find different sizes of Skins DNAmic 3/4 Tights and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Skins DNAmic 3/4 Tights or the category Women´s clothing from our online running & triathlon store. Read our expert advice guides about running & triathlon equipment and also the Skins DNAmic 3/4 Tights reviews.
Champs georgette - 08/01/2017
Good size, good product.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE