`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Need something shorter than the long tights but still want to support your quads and hammies? Our SKINS A400 Men’s Half Tights have been developed to help improve your performance on the field, in the gym and on the track.Our A400 Men’s Half Tights are constructed from five different technical fabrics allowing for optimal dynamic gradient compression to your larger leg muscles. They also provide controlled pressure and support to the ITB and TFL muscle groups which are at high risk of injury during running. In short, that means you get better performance with a reduced risk of injury. You’re welcome!
- A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Gradient Compression and in some cases, a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women
Dynamic Gradient Compression:
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
50+ UV Protection:
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
- The A-Seam was developed specifically for technical athletic wear-its sleek construction means it sits flat against your body to eliminate chafing. Its also 30% stronger than a standard stich making your SKINS even more durable than before.
ADAPTIVE by HeiQ:
- At low temperatures, the unique polymer binds moisture in its structure keeping you feeling warm and dry. As your temperature increases it changes its properties, releasing stored moisture to the surface where it evaporates and cools your skin.
Discover Skins DNAmic 1/2 Tights in stock and at the best price. Visit runnerinn, your online shop for running & triathlon equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Skins DNAmic 1/2 Tights now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Dnamic 1/2 tights
Mihail - 25/09/2017
Feels very comfortable. You can use it as daily wear if you want.
Tight 1/2 skins
Saverio - 04/03/2017
Excellent workmanship, really a good product with good muscle support, the size L is better than the M recommended by the company for people like me who is 185 cm tall and 75 kg weight ... luckily I went to guess,
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE