`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
SKINS A200 Youth Short Sleeve Compression Tops use scientifically proven engineered gradient compression to help ensure efficient oxygen delivery to your muscles, which can enhance the power in your chest and upper arms, so you can take your opponents head on – even if theyre in the year above you.
SKINS also wrap and support key muscle groups to reduce vibration and focus the direction of the muscles while youre out on the sports field. They help to re-circulate blood lactate, so any pain experienced when you’re active will be reduced.
Details in the A200 Youth Short Sleeve Compression Tops include a stretch mesh panel for underarm ventilation and shoulder panels positioned to maximise freedom of movement. SKINS also provide 50+ UV protection and moisture management in both hot and cool conditions.
Engineered Gradient Compression:
- Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
50+ UV Protection:
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
Do you know all the features of Skins A200 Youth S/S Top? At runnerinn, we select running & triathlon items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Kids´ clothing instead, take a look at our complete Thermal pants collection. All the brands we sell like Skins are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of running & triathlon experts!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE