In addition to the basic cycling functions, the BC7.16 ATS also calculates average speed and keeps track of total accumulated ride time. The large screen and its sleek design will look great on any bike.
Available as both a wired or ATS wireless computer.
- The BC 7.16 is available in both a wired and a wireless ATS version. In addition to the basic cycling functions, it also displays the total ride time and the average speed. A large display packed into a sporty design makes it an essential companion for every ride.
Predefined tire sizes:
- Setting the wheel size is extremely easy using the tire size. From 16 inches to 700C to 29 inches, the wheel size can be set easily using predefined tire sizes. Of course, it is also possible to manually enter the wheel size in millimeters.
During a ride, the total values are hidden:
- Total Distance
- Total ride time
- This reduces the number of times that you have to press a button to find a function while riding. When you stop, total values reappear.
Need a Break:
- Don’t you hate it when you forget to start your computer after stopping for a snack or a cup of coffee? Yet, at the same time, we you also want batteries to last a long time.
- With the new ATS transmission system, when you stop and take a break during a ride for up to two hours, the computer will auto wake without pressing a button.
- When you see the antenna icon on the display, that means that the auto wake function is active. If the antenna is not shown, it means that the BC7.16 ATS turned itself off to conserve battery life. Simply press any button to start riding again.
Ride time up to 100 h:
- With a ride time of up to 100 hours, you can record and save the trips of your complete cycling holiday.
Total ride time:
- In addition to total distance, the total ride time (accumulation of all of your rides) can also be displayed on the screen.
Bike service reminder:
- Thanks to the service interval, your bike mechanic can set a service reminder based on the number of kilometers/miles that your ride, making sure that your bike is tuned and ready for each ride.
- The service interval is set using the UNIVERSAL FAST SETTING BOX. When service is due, a bike service icon will appear on your screen at the start of a ride. Simply press any button to dismiss the reminder until a later date.
Maximum display, minimum size:
- The new sleek, vertically orientated TOPLINE 2016 computers will look great on your stem or handlebar.
- We’ve maximized the display size and slimmed down the computer housing to show the largest, easiest to read numbers and letters possible.
- Height x width x depth: 50 mm x 38,5 mm x 10,2 mm
- Height x width: 27 mm x 35 mm
Analog Transmission System:
- ATS is SIGMA SPORT’s own, newly developed, analog encoded single‐channel wireless transmission system.
- The BC 7.16 ATS is one of many wireless bike computer options in the TOPLINE2016 product range.
- The wireless transmitter on the fork securely transmits the signal from the magnets to the receiver (computer head) after each wheel rotation.
- Unlike most computers in its class, the BC7.
- 16 ATS will reject any other wireless signal, preventing “cross talk” when riding close to another cyclist.
- ATS transmission
- Available languages: 7
- Data communication via TOPLINE 2016 docking station
- Device Settings adjustable via DATA CENTER
- Programmable based on tire selection
- Service interval adjustable via UFSB
- Tool-free mounting
- UFSB 2016 compatible
- Watertight in accordance with IPX7
- Actual Speed
- Automatic start/stop
- Average speed
- Clock (12/24h)
- Day trip
- Ride Time / Training time
- Total distance
- Total Ride Time / Overall training time
If you want to know more about Sigma BC 7.16 ATS or other products of the brand Sigma in the Heart rate monitors and gps category at runnerinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your running & triathlon activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Heart rate monitors - gps collection, you can choose running & triathlon products from Sigma, one of the biggest brands in the industry.