`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Inspired by the traditional Japanese Tenugui handkerchief, the Tokyo Kinvara 8 features seasonal designs that symbolize the beauty of Japan, such as Mt. Fuji, Japanese temples, and sakura (cherry blossom) flowers
- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it?s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz. | 224 g.
- Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes? cushioning and stability features.
- A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
- A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online running & triathlon store. Buy Saucony Kinvara 8 with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related running & triathlon products in the Men´s shoes category that can complement your order, runnerinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU