`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The new Kinvara 6 is just a few engines short of a turbojet, but you might be fooled when you lace up a pair. Our best-ever PRO-LOCK lacing system delivers the optimal midfoot fit, and teams up with a new breathable mesh to deliver a cool breeze while youre blazing the course. The uppers FLEXFILM overlays have been adjusted to help the shoe move better with your foot, and sit atop the same POWERGRID-enhanced midsole as the previous edition, because, well… Its just that good.
- Updates to the FlexFilm delivers an even more dialed-in fit while maintaining the same light weight experience
- Sporting a new open and breathable mesh for that wind in your toes sensation
- The Pro-lock lacing system provides a secure midfoot fit
- Shoe Category: Natural Running, Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 6.5 oz. | 184 g.
- The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
- The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
- The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
- PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
- Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product move moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and dry.
- A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
- iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Do not wait any longer and buy Saucony Kinvara 6. For any other information about the characteristics of Saucony Kinvara 6, you can get in contact with runnerinn through our contact page. runnerinn offers an exclusive collection of Women´s shoes for running & triathlon and other leisure activity. Our Women´s shoes will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Running articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU