`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The new Kinvara 6 is just a few engines short of a turbojet, but you might be fooled when you lace up a pair. Our best-ever PRO-LOCK lacing system delivers the optimal midfoot fit, and teams up with a new breathable mesh to deliver a cool breeze while youre blazing the course. The uppers FLEXFILM overlays have been adjusted to help the shoe move better with your foot, and sit atop the same POWERGRID-enhanced midsole as the previous edition, because, well… Its just that good.
- Updates to the FlexFilm delivers an even more dialed-in fit while maintaining the same light weight experience
- Sporting a new open and breathable mesh for that wind in your toes sensation
- The Pro-lock lacing system provides a secure midfoot fit
- Shoe Category: Natural Running, Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 6.5 oz. | 184 g.
- The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
- The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
- The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
- PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
- Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product move moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and dry.
- A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
- iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
If you are looking for a good quality Running article, then our range of Running will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Saucony Kinvara 6, the price is 91.95 $ and is available. runnerinn is the best option to buy your running & triathlon equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Saucony Kinvara 6, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU