`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Guide 9 is back at it again, delivering a plush and supportive ride to take you all the way to the finish line, and beyond. It features EVERUN, the latest in cushioning construction and material innovation. EVERUN takes a dramatically more lively and responsive foam cushioning material and brings it closer to your foot than ever before, which means more bang for your running buck. It’s what we call Topsole construction, and it’s changing the game in a big way. We think you’d agree, you should get your feet on this stuff!
- Featuring EVERUN Topsole
- A new TRI-FLEX outsole configuration for better ground contact and a smoother ride
- Sporting more FLEXFILM in the upper for a lightweight, flexible fit without sacrificing underfoot suppor
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 9.7 oz. | 275 g.
- The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
- The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
- The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
- Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product move moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and dry.
- A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
- iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with runnerinn, your online store specialized in running & triathlon material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Running shoes products of Saucony. Inquire the running & triathlon products that are listed like Saucony Guide 9 designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU