`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Get to know the opinion of our experts in Tradeinn Xperience
The 4th edition of this iconic running shoe turns the normal image of refinement on its head. Lightweight, highly cushioned and with monster grip on soft trail conditions, the Speedcross 4 delivers more raw fun than ever.
- Agressive Grip
- Precise Foothold
- Lightweight Protection
- Cushioning: 4/5
- Stability: 2/5
- Protection: 3/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Durability: 3/5
- Weight: 310g
- Midsole Height : 23mm/13mm (10mm Drop)
- Lace Pocket: Provides Easy Storage For The Quick Fit Lacing System
- Sensifit™: Sensifit System Works To Cradle The Foot Providing A Precise And Secure Fit.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic And Strong Lace For One-Pull Tightening. Easy-On, Easy-Off.
- Molded Eva: Molded Eva Midsole Provides Lighweight Cushioning And Stability
- Molded Eva: Provides Excellent Next To Foot Cushioning And Anatomical Support
- Eva Shaped Footbed: Provides Excellent Cushioning And Anatomically Designed Support
- Ortholite®: Ortholite® Sockliner Combines A Specific Ortholite® Foam And An Eva Heel Cup. Ortholite® Foam Creates A Cooler, Drier, Healthie...
- Mud Guard: Protective Material All Around The Base Of The Shoe
- Anti-Debris Mesh: Avoid Debris To Be Trapped Between Your Foot And The Footbed
What do you think about finding Salomon Speedcross 4 with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our running & triathlon store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Salomon. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Shoes too short-lasting !!
Valle garcía - 08/09/2017
Good afternoon!!! The sneakers are quite narrow in the toe area. For those who have wide feet, they can be annoying. What has caught my attention is how little they have lasted me, I use them daily and I do them quite an average of 15 km a day. In 3 months they were broken by the little fingers. Very nice but very short if you use them daily. A greeting!!
Enrico - 21/03/2017
If possible, even better than the Speedcross 3. Robe slightly smaller
Arne Nicolaisen - 18/02/2017
The best shoes exist !!! Was a bit skeptical with delivery from the South - but everything went as it should and even a little better.
ajda - 09/02/2017
Great price, fast delivery and very comfortable shoes. I recommend it!
Pablo - 20/01/2017
Excellent company, but prices change so much disconcerted, still, repitiere.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU