`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Sesvenna Softshell Jacket is a windproof, water repellent and breathable softshell. Designed for ski-touring, it has all the functional details you need.
It is made of abrasion-resistant, DST nylon bamboo fabric which has a durable water-repellent finish. The bamboo element has natural properties which inhibit the growth of bacteria that create odours.
In addition, the jacket has been designed using SALEWA’s body mapping system which matches different materials to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. As a result, it combines 4-way stretch DST fabric with Polarlite side panels to ensure superior freedom of movement.
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Tailored,fixed and adjustable hood
- Zipped chest pocket
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Anti Odor
- 4 -way Stretch
- Abrasion Resistant
- Uv Proof: Uv Proof 50+
- Quick Drying
- Durable 5
- Breathable 4
- Windproof 3
- Weight: 410g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Back length: 75cm
- Layers: Softshell
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: POLARLITE FINE GRID 185 SILVER
- Main material: DST NYLON BAMBOO LITE ECO 188
- Concept: Ski Touring
BIONIC-FINISH® ECO Open or close:
- Inspired by nature, BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is an ecological hydrophobic finishing. Applied on garments, this fluorine-free recipe allows a very good repellency of water and aqueous substances. Usually, durable hydrophobic finishes are based on fluorocarbon resins. This chemical is not degradable in the environment and is well-known for the damages it causes on plants and animals. Thanks to the nature of its molecules, BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is now our clean and effective alternative to fluorocarbon to make textiles hydrophobic. Our laboratory and field tests showed us that this finishing is suitable enough as valid alternative to the usual DWR treatment.
- Bamboo fabric has a natural sheen and softness that feels and drapes like silk but is less expensive and more durable. Because of the smooth and round structure of its fibers, bamboo clothing is soft and non-irritating, even to sensitive skin.
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal supposedly because of a bacteriostatis agent unique to bamboo plants called “bamboo kun” which also helps bamboo resist harboring odors. The bamboo kun in bamboo fabric stops odor-producing bacteria from growing and spreading in the bamboo cloth allowing bamboo clothing to be more hygienic and to remain fresher smelling. Bamboo clothing is hypoallergenic. Bamboo is highly absorbent and wicks water away from the body 3 to 4 times faster than cotton. In warm, humid and sweaty weather, bamboo clothing helps keep the wearer drier, cooler and more comfortable and doesn’t stick to the skin. Bamboo the plant and also bamboo the fabric can rate high as an environmentally friendly and renewable resource: Bamboo grows rapidly and naturally without any pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Bamboo clothing (both mechanically and chemically manufactured) is 100% biodegradable and can be completely decomposed in the soil by micro-organisms and sunlight without decomposing into any pollutants such as methane gas which is commonly produced as a by-product of decomposition in landfills and dumps. Growing bamboo improves soil quality and helps rebuild eroded soil. The extensive root system of bamboo holds soil together, prevents soil erosion, and retains water in the watershed. Bamboo grows naturally without the need for agricultural tending and large diesel exhaust-spewing tractors to plant seeds and cultivate the soil. Bamboo plantations are large factories for photosynthesis which reduces greenhouse gases. Bamboo plants absorb about 5 times the amount of carbon dioxide (a primary greenhouse gas) and produces about 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
Care instructions :
- Cold ironing
- Do not chlorine bleach
Salewa Sesvenna 2 is perfect to complete your running & triathlon gear. In our online store runnerinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at runnerinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can find other running & triathlon products that complement Salewa Sesvenna 2.
Raquel - 01/01/2017
In the picture it looks somewhat stronger than it actually is the fabric. Otherwise everything perfect.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE