`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Underarm zippers for ventilation
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Bluesign approved fabric
- 3 -layer lamination
- abrasion resistant
- Weight: 374 g
- Fit: Regular
- Side seam length: 71 cm
- Layers: Shell 3L
- Main Finishing: Durable water repellant C6
- Main material: Pxe 3L 10K/10K Ripstop 2 Tone Eco 120 Bs
- Concept: Alpine Trekking
- Brand world: Hiking & Trekking
- Cold ironing
- Do not chlorine bleach
- Inspired by nature, BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is an ecological hydrophobic finishing. Applied on garments, this fluorine-free recipe allows a very good repellency of water and aqueous substances. Usually, durable hydrophobic finishes are based on fluorocarbon resins. This chemical is not degradable in the environment and is well-known for the damages it causes on plants and animals. Thanks to the nature of its molecules, BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is now our clean and effective alternative to fluorocarbon to make textiles hydrophobic. Our laboratory and field tests showed us that this finishing is suitable enough as valid alternative to the usual DWR treatment.
- Powertex is breathable, water- and windproof. The water repellant finishing of the external layer is the first barrier to rain. Powertex is developed for a relevant ratio on performance/weight/durability/comfort. The membranes used for the Powertex technologies are based on Polyurtethane.
- During aerobic activities the Powertex membrane breathes and through the push-pull effect the vapour emerges on the outside of fabric, reducing internal condensation and mantaining the body climate.
- At the same time the membrane keeps the water out. Powertex fabrics are available in 2, 2,5, and 3layer construction, at different performance levels.
If you are looking for a good quality article, then our range of will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Salewa Puez PTX 3L, the price is 227.95 $ and is available. runnerinn is the best option to buy your running & triathlon equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Salewa Puez PTX 3L, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE