`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Serious women mountain athletes enthusiastically display their passion for the outdoors in the city too -- and most certainly on cool summer evenings. Thats precisely when the PrimaLoft Gold-lined Pordoi vest will reliably protect from a chill. Lightweight, quick-drying and stows small, this stylish jacket will always be there when you head out into nature.
- Zipped security pocket
- Outer zip pocket
- Elasticated armhole
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Clean inner finish
- Easy care
- Weight: 216g
- User Worlds: Alpine Life & Outdoor
- Fit: Slim
- Back length: 62cm
- Layers: Insulation
- Insulation: Primaloft gold Insulation 60g filling bs
- Finishing: DWR (durable water-repellent)
- Main material: PA plain nylon downproof 36
PrimaLoft was engineered for superior performance insulation. Following the key features that differentiate PrimaLoft from all other synthetic insulations: Warmer: Proprietary blend of small diameter fibers trap more air to insulate Drier: Special finishes and small diameter fibers make PrimaLoft® insulation water resistant Softer: Finer diameter fibers and proprietary finish make PrimaLoft insulation ultra soft More Compressible: Smaller diameter fibers allow PrimaLoft insulation to compress into a smaller space
- PrimaLoft fibers have a proprietary treatment that are permanently cured onto the fibers.
- The treatment dramatically reduces the amount of moisture the fibers can adsorb, while at the same time changing the characteristics of the fibers so they physically repel water molecules.
- The microscopic fiber size of PrimaLoft® insulation creates a very tight surface tension that causes water molecules to bead up on the surface of the insulation.
- PrimaLoft fibers adsorb approximately 100–250% weight in water while typical polyester insulations gain from 400–1,000% their weight in water.
- When fibers adsorb moisture, they conduct heat away from the body much faster than dry fibers.
- Because PrimaLoft fibers adsorb very little moisture, PrimaLoft insulation maintains the highest percentage of warmth when wet over competitive insulations. Thermal performance describes how well insulation traps and retains warmth.
- Thermal performance is measured in CLO
- One Clo represents the amount of insulation required to keep a resting person warm in an indoor room at 70°F (21.1°C).
Order now your Salewa Pordoi Primaloft Vest and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Salewa Pordoi Primaloft Vest, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Salewa Pordoi Primaloft Vest is in stock and the price is 76.95 $. With our variety of Vests articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE