`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Serious women mountain athletes enthusiastically display their passion for the outdoors in the city too -- and most certainly on cool summer evenings. Thats precisely when the PrimaLoft Gold-lined Pordoi vest will reliably protect from a chill. Lightweight, quick-drying and stows small, this stylish jacket will always be there when you head out into nature.
- Zipped security pocket
- Outer zip pocket
- Elasticated armhole
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Clean inner finish
- Easy care
- Weight: 216g
- User Worlds: Alpine Life & Outdoor
- Fit: Slim
- Back length: 62cm
- Layers: Insulation
- Insulation: Primaloft gold Insulation 60g filling bs
- Finishing: DWR (durable water-repellent)
- Main material: PA plain nylon downproof 36
PrimaLoft was engineered for superior performance insulation. Following the key features that differentiate PrimaLoft from all other synthetic insulations: Warmer: Proprietary blend of small diameter fibers trap more air to insulate Drier: Special finishes and small diameter fibers make PrimaLoft® insulation water resistant Softer: Finer diameter fibers and proprietary finish make PrimaLoft insulation ultra soft More Compressible: Smaller diameter fibers allow PrimaLoft insulation to compress into a smaller space
- PrimaLoft fibers have a proprietary treatment that are permanently cured onto the fibers.
- The treatment dramatically reduces the amount of moisture the fibers can adsorb, while at the same time changing the characteristics of the fibers so they physically repel water molecules.
- The microscopic fiber size of PrimaLoft® insulation creates a very tight surface tension that causes water molecules to bead up on the surface of the insulation.
- PrimaLoft fibers adsorb approximately 100–250% weight in water while typical polyester insulations gain from 400–1,000% their weight in water.
- When fibers adsorb moisture, they conduct heat away from the body much faster than dry fibers.
- Because PrimaLoft fibers adsorb very little moisture, PrimaLoft insulation maintains the highest percentage of warmth when wet over competitive insulations. Thermal performance describes how well insulation traps and retains warmth.
- Thermal performance is measured in CLO
- One Clo represents the amount of insulation required to keep a resting person warm in an indoor room at 70°F (21.1°C).
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Salewa Pordoi Primaloft Vest and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Salewa gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Women´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Vests items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU