`Remember me on this computer` option
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Zipped chest pocket
- Smooth side with no seams
- High-quality inner finish
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- abrasion resistant
- Weight: 252 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Side seam length: 68 cm
- Layers: Shell
- Main Finishing: Durable Water Repellent C6
- Insert: Pxe 2,5L 10K/10K Ripstop Dwr 80
- Main material: Durastretch flexlite DWR 155
- Concept: Alpine Speed
- Brand world: Hiking & Trekking
- Powertex is breathable, water- and windproof. The water repellant finishing of the external layer is the first barrier to rain. Powertex is developed for a relevant ratio on performance/weight/durability/comfort. The membranes used for the Powertex technologies are based on Polyurtethane.
- During aerobic activities the Powertex membrane breathes and through the push-pull effect the vapour emerges on the outside of fabric, reducing internal condensation and mantaining the body climate.
- At the same time the membrane keeps the water out. Powertex fabrics are available in 2, 2,5, and 3layer construction, at different performance levels.
- DURASTRETCH fabrics are a classic in mountaineering apparel; though extremely comfortable and lightweight, they are very resistant to abrasion and rips, and this, thanks to their main component: polyamide. They are truly made to be durable and most of them are impossible to destroy. So longlasting, one of the major benefits of Durastretch. Most of the DURASTRETCH fabrics in the collection are recommended for the hole year, since their inner structure quickly wicks away sweat. This season, the Durastretch family evolve towards a new kind of fabric: the Durastretch Powerlite. It is the lightest double weave version we ever offered until now for alpine climbing. Thanks to polypropylene threads weaved with the resistant polyamide, this fabric is even more soft and comfortable on the skin. This sensation is also increased thanks to the hydrophobic properties of polypropylene that push moisture and perspiration outside the garment. The tight weaving makes also this fabric wind-resistant without additional finishing.
Do you know all the features of Salewa Pedroc Hybrid 2 DST/PTX? At runnerinn, we select running & triathlon items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Women´s clothing instead, take a look at our complete Jackets waterproof collection. All the brands we sell like Salewa are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of running & triathlon experts!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU