`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Elastic high waistband
- Rear zipped pocket
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Bluesign approved fabric
- anti odor
- 4-way stretch
- abrasion resistant
- Weight: 185 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Side seam length: 99 cm
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Main Finishing: Polygiene, Wicking, Durable water repellant C6
- Insert: Durastretch 4-Way Eco Dwr 123 Bs
- Main material: Dryton Jersey Melange 167 Silver
- Concept: Alpine Speed
- Brand world: Hiking & Trekking
- Dryton: DRY’TON fabrics are easy-care, comfortable, durable and quick drying, they are developed to achieve the feel of natural touch. DRY'TON fabrics are realized by structure or content to move moisture quickly along and evaporate more efficiently. Skin moisture is eliminated very rapidly. The body is protected from overheating during physical activity and from chilling after the action has ceased. Fibers, blends and constructions are chosen to assure a good to excellent sun protection for the skin.
- Durastretch: DURASTRETCH fabrics are a classic in mountaineering apparel; though extremely comfortable and lightweight, they are very resistant to abrasion and rips, and this, thanks to their main component: polyamide. They are truly made to be durable and most of them are impossible to destroy. So longlasting, one of the major benefits of Durastretch. Most of the DURASTRETCH fabrics in the collection are recommended for the hole year, since their inner structure quickly wicks away sweat. This season, the Durastretch family evolve towards a new kind of fabric: the Durastretch Powerlite. It is the lightest double weave version we ever offered until now for alpine climbing. Thanks to polypropylene threads weaved with the resistant polyamide, this fabric is even more soft and comfortable on the skin. This sensation is also increased thanks to the hydrophobic properties of polypropylene that push moisture and perspiration outside the garment. The tight weaving makes also this fabric wind-resistant without additional finishing.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online running & triathlon store. Buy Salewa Pedroc Dry Tights with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related running & triathlon products in the Women´s clothing category that can complement your order, runnerinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE