`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Tailored,fixed and adjustable hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- High-quality inner finish
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Bluesign approved fabric
- 4 -way stretch
- abrasion resistant
- Weight: 478 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Side seam length: 73 cm
- Layers: SoftShell
- Main Finishing: Durable Water Repellent C6
- Insert: Durastretch Dot Touch Dwr 189 Bs
- Main material: Windstopper® Softshell Ripstop 3L 172
- ConceptL: Alpine Mountaineering
- Brand world: Mountaineering
- DRY’TON fabrics are easy-care, comfortable, durable and quick drying, they are developed to achieve the feel of natural touch. DRY'TON fabrics are realized by structure or content to move moisture quickly along and evaporate more efficiently. Skin moisture is eliminated very rapidly. The body is protected from overheating during physical activity and from chilling after the action has ceased. Fibers, blends and constructions are chosen to assure a good to excellent sun protection for the skin.
- DURASTRETCH fabrics are a classic in mountaineering apparel; though extremely comfortable and lightweight, they are very resistant to abrasion and rips, and this, thanks to their main component: polyamide. They are truly made to be durable and most of them are impossible to destroy. So longlasting, one of the major benefits of Durastretch. Most of the DURASTRETCH fabrics in the collection are recommended for the hole year, since their inner structure quickly wicks away sweat. This season, the Durastretch family evolve towards a new kind of fabric: the Durastretch Powerlite. It is the lightest double weave version we ever offered until now for alpine climbing. Thanks to polypropylene threads weaved with the resistant polyamide, this fabric is even more soft and comfortable on the skin. This sensation is also increased thanks to the hydrophobic properties of polypropylene that push moisture and perspiration outside the garment. The tight weaving makes also this fabric wind-resistant without additional finishing.
Windstopper: WINDSTOPPER® fabrics offer soft, lightweight weather protection in one versatile and durable garment. Owing to their total windproofness and maximum breathability, our garments will keep you comfortable longer across a wide range of weather conditions and activities.
- Total Windproofness: Protects your body’s warmth from the chilling effects of wind and weather
- Maximum Breathability: Prevents overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapour to easily escape
- Active Fit: Offers soft comfort with freedom of movement
- Versatile: Delivers comfort as a mid or outer layer
- Water Resistant: Sheds rain, snow and dries quickly
Salewa Ortles WS/DST has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Salewa Ortles WS/DST you have purchased at runnerinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Salewa and complete your order in Jackets soft shell products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE