`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Bluesign approved fabric
- High density
- abrasion resistant
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Smooth side with no seams
- Adjustable hem with regulation inside hand pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Weight: 189 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Side seam length: 65 cm
- Layers: Insulation
- Lining: DWP plain light HS 20D 40
- Insulation: Primaloft silver insulation 60g filling bs
- Finishing: DWR (durable water-repellent), Cirè
- Main material: Pertex Quantum matt ripstop DWR 37 BS
- Concept: Alpine Mountaineering
- Brand world: Mountaineering
- PrimaLoft® was engineered for superior performance insulation. Following the key features that differentiate PrimaLoft® from all other synthetic insulations:
Warmer: Proprietary blend of small diameter fibers trap more air to insulate
Drier: Special finishes and small diameter fibers make PrimaLoft® insulation water resistant
Softer: Finer diameter fibers and proprietary finish make PrimaLoft® insulation ultra soft
More Compressible: Smaller diameter fibers allow PrimaLoft® insulation to compress into a smaller space
- PrimaLoft® fibers have a proprietary treatment that are permanently cured onto the fibers.
- The treatment dramatically reduces the amount of moisture the fibers can adsorb, while at the same time changing the characteristics of the fibers so they physically repel water molecules.
- The microscopic fiber size of PrimaLoft® insulation creates a very tight surface tension that causes water molecules to bead up on the surface of the insulation.
- PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb approximately 100–250% weight in water while typical polyester insulations gain from 400–1,000% their weight in water.
- When fibers adsorb moisture, they conduct heat away from the body much faster than dry fibers. Because PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb very little moisture, PrimaLoft® insulation maintains the highest percentage of warmth when wet over competitive insulations. Thermal performance describes how well insulation traps and retains warmth.
- Thermal performance is measured in CLO
- One Clo represents the amount of insulation required to keep a resting person warm in an indoor room at 70°F (21.1°C).
Benefit from our offers for Salewa Ortles 2 PRL Vest. In our online running & triathlon store, at runnerinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best running & triathlon equipment. You also can visit other running & triathlon categories and find products of the brand Salewa at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Lightweight and warm
Ricky - 08/01/2018
the vest includes lightweight(
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU