`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
- Softshell jacket for use as an outer jacket or mid-layer.
- Extreme wind-resistant capability, water resistant and exceptional breathability.
- These are attributes to which a mountain guide gives top priority for daily use.
- It can be worn for various alpine activities such as ski touring, alpine climbing or touring, and also for ice climbing.
- Snug-fitting hood in a soft and flexible fabric.
- Micro Injection.
- More comfortable, stronger and durable than Velcro.
- Snow- and water-resistant cuff fasteners.
- Sleeve pocket for GPS device and a breast pocket.
- Riri zips. Very robust and easy to use.
- Waterproof cuffs made from super-soft fabric.
- Optimal in snow and wind.
- Optimised for use with a harness.
- Body Mapping
- Soft Touch
- Weight 2330 gr
Stormwall garments are designed to keep the body warm, dry, and confortable; a combination of DWR treatment on the outside and a windproof membrane makes these materials stand up to both water and wind. SILVERSHELL This is the lightest of the Softshell fabrics because it dous not a membrane, but its DWR coating is water repellent and highly breathable. The very light weave makes it windproof. A special fiber countaining silver ions, with superior thermal characteristics, makes it particulary well-suited to aerobic sports, since it prevents the growth of bacterial and the formation of unpleasant odors; its antibacterial properties remain active for the products entire life span, even after washing.
Powertex fabric is highly breathablw, wind-and-waterproof, water repellent and durable; it is also light, soft and has a comfortable feel for the wearer, and with all these features, offers an excellent price/quality ratio. During aerobic activities, the Powertex membrane draws away from the body the moisture that is generated and evacuates it, distributing it on the fabric surface reducing internal condensation and making the speed of the evaporation a lot aster; at the same time it prevents outside water to penetrate, therefor keeping the weaer warm, dry and comfortable. Powertex fabrics are available in two, two and a half, and three layers.
Are you thinking of buying Salewa Alpinextrem Pro Tortuga Sw? This is one of the star products at runnerinn, the online running & triathlon store. The price is 229.95 $, limited time! At runnerinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Salewa at the best price. All our running & triathlon products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE