Chia seeds used to be the favorite snack of the Tarahumara, an Indian tribe of “super runners.” Small but packed with super nutrients like omega 3 fatty acids, chia together with dried coconut will prepare you for whatever challenge comes your way
- dates*, dried coconut*(22%), chia seeds*(8%), lemon oil**. * Raw ingredient from organic agriculture; ** from organic agriculture.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
-Chia seeds have been valued by Native American tribes for centuries. Known as the food for runners, chia is an excellent source of protein, omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. These nutrients help promote strong teeth and bones, support brain functions and regulate digestion. Chia is one of our most valuable superfood players, featured in Chia&Coconut, Hemp&Chia and the +protein series, created for the most active participants in life.
- Coconut is a natural sweet blessing. They are rich in medium-chain saturated fatty acids which convert immediately into energy, both for the muscles and the brain. MCSFAs have anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties which boost your immune system. Coconut keeps connective tissues strong, helping for a younger-looking skin. It is also good for digestion, it speeds up metabolism and in moderate quantities may contribute to weight loss.
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS: per 50g bar
- Energy (kj/kcal): 799/ 191
- Fats (g): 8,7
- of which Saturated (g): 7,3
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 23
- of which Sugars (g): 23
- Fibre (g): 5,7
- Protein (g): 2,2
- Salt (g): 0
Do you want more running & triathlon products from the brand Roo´bar? At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you have at your disposal a large number of running & triathlon products related to Roo´bar Raw Energy Bar Chia And Coconut 50 G X 16. At this moment Roo´bar Raw Energy Bar Chia And Coconut 50 G X 16 is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of running & triathlon equipment with great attention to detail.