`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Born in 1968, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketballs Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the tracks Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the 80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, and, to this day, it remains PUMAs most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger. Here, weve traded its laces for easy-on straps and shrunken it down for young legends in the making.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Dual-strap hook-and-look closure for easy on/off
- Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner and cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Suede callout in gold foil at lateral side
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue and gold foil PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Weight: 6.2 ounces (size 11)
In runnerinn we are dedicated to create high quality running & triathlon products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Puma Suede 2 Straps Infant? You are lucky, because at runnerinn in the Kids´ shoes catalogue and Urban category, we offer other running & triathlon products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU