`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Carros de Foc loop in the Spanish Pyrenees takes you through an unforgettable 37 miles of forests, mountain passes and vistas. Fall is the time to go, and for highly aerobic activities in cool-to-cold conditions, our Wind Shield Jacket wicks, breathes and blocks wind. It protects with a lightweight, stretchy and windproof laminate fabric and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish, interspersed with highly breathable Capilene® Thermal Weight grid fabric panels under the arms and in the midback. Details include a zippered chest pocket with elastic key loop, reflective elements on the chest and center back, and simplified cuffs of soft fabric with a thumb-hole slit for chilly times.
- Lightweight, stretch soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Breathable Capilene® Thermal Weight fabric on side and back panels keeps wearer comfortable, even at high exertion
- Zippered chest pocket
- Stretchy knit cuff with thumb hole
- Reflective logo at left chest; spot reflectivity at center back
- Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Are you thinking of buying Patagonia Wind Shield? This is one of the star products at runnerinn, the online running & triathlon store. The price is 100.95 $, limited time! At runnerinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Patagonia at the best price. All our running & triathlon products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE