`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
When the little kahuna graduates to the main peak, its time for a pair of tough and durable Wavefarer™ Shorts. Just like dad’s, theyre built of quick-drying Supplex™ nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture and built-in 50+ UPF provides sun protection. Details on these classic boys’ board shorts include a flat-lying single-button fly and an easy-access, self-draining side-zip pocket (with internal key loop). Forward inseam at crotch for chafe-free comfort. Lower rise. Inseam is 10'.
- Wind- and water-resistant Supplex™ nylon dries quickly and offers 50+ UPF sun protection
- Single-button fly lies flat
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip
- Zippered side-seam pocket with key loop
- Pocket mesh liner drains
- Forward inseam at crotch for chafe-free comfort
- 3.9-oz 100% Supplex™ nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Weight: 127 g
- Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel. Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber. We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
- Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off. UPF stands for “Ultraviolet Protection Factor.” This value represents the fractional amount of the sun’s harmful UV rays that pass through a fabric. A rating of “25” indicates that only 1/25th , or 4% of the UV rays pass through the garment.
Welcome to our Patagonia Wavefarer Shorts special offer! Think in runnerinn when you want to renew your running & triathlon material. runnerinn is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Patagonia so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Kids´ clothing.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE