`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
When a breeze blows one minute and snowflakes fly the next, our Ultralight Down Vest will block the chill and trap your heat. High-lofting, extremely compressible 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party) is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that’s tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Variegated channel construction creates a thin, thermally efficient silhouette that uses less down to trap your core warmth; the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell and stuffs into the left handwarmer pocket to create a travel pillow. With two zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down
- Side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have zipper garages
- Vest self-stuffs into left-hand pocket as a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology
- With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party).
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
Traceable Down Insulation:
- Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do not wait any longer and buy Patagonia Ultralight Down Vest. For any other information about the characteristics of Patagonia Ultralight Down Vest, you can get in contact with runnerinn through our contact page. runnerinn offers an exclusive collection of Women´s clothing for running & triathlon and other leisure activity. Our Women´s clothing will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Vests articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE