`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
A dozen pitches off the deck and the sky turns black—you may as well chop down your decision tree because the thunderheads don’t care. In threatening weather, go prepared with our H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable Torrentshell Stretch Jacket—the most technical in our Torrentshell collection. The 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric is durable, while underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and across the back of the shoulders enhance mobility (whether rappelling back to the car or forging on, singing in the rain, that’s up to you). A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows, and all of the zippers are coated and watertight—the center-front zip, the pit-zips, and a chest and two handwarmer pockets. Other details: internal storm flap on the center-front zipper, microfleece-lined neck and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures. With an adjustable drawcord hem and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and shoulders
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one left chest pocket
- All with coated, watertight zippers and zipper garages
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Reinforcements: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
- 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR(durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Are you interested in Patagonia Torrentshell Stretch? At this moment the product is in stock at runnerinn, your online store. At runnerinn you can find more products from the brand Patagonia. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Patagonia Torrentshell Stretch in just a few clicks. Discover runnerinn´s wide range of supports now.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE