`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This is one vest you will want within arms reach all winter long. The hardwearing shell is made from organic cotton canvas and is insulated with appealing wide chevron baffles of 600-fill-power duck down (ethically sourced). Closure is full-zip with chunky woody toggles. A convertible collar can close at chin height or rest on shoulders. Handwarmer pockets secure with a simple snap.
- Soft organic cotton insulated with warm Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down and lined with 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Unique faux-horn toggles fasten in front; full-length metal zipper is hidden by a small placket
- Stand-up collar for added warmth
- Wide chevron baffles
- Front patch pockets have a western-style fold-over flap with hidden metal snaps
- Waist length
- Shell: 100% organic cotton brushed canvas. Lining: 1.4 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- 549 g (19.4 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Buy now your Patagonia Toggle Down Vest for only 122.45 $. Made by Patagonia, Patagonia Toggle Down Vest is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At runnerinn, we offer the best price of your favourite running & triathlon products. View our full range of Vests within our Women´s clothing department.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE