`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The hero of unstable weather, this everyday soft shell blocks wind, sheds moisture and holds your heat when the day’s plans go into the night. The Sidesend has a lightweight yet sturdy feel with a stretchy fabric blend that combines a dash of spandex with recycled polyester to manage a wide range of weather conditions while still maintaining a comfortable level of breathability for aerobic activities. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks moisture and light rain. Inside a soft, brushed tricot backer wicks moisture to keep you dry when you’re pushing the pace uphill. Features include a stand-up collar, two zippered handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, an internal drop-in pocket, and microfleece-lined neck, wind flap, and cuffs for a skin-friendly feel. Hip length. Fabric is bluesign™ approved.
- Versatile bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric made of durable recycled polyester/spandex blend with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Soft, yet durable brushed tricot backer wicks moisture and keeps you dry
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar; fixed, self-fabric cuffs lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two external, zippered handwarmer pockets; external left-chest vertical zippered pocket; internal drop-in pockets for added storage
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 652 g (23 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
At the running & triathlon store, runnerinn, you can find different sizes of Patagonia Sidesend and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Patagonia Sidesend or the category Men´s clothing from our online running & triathlon store. Read our expert advice guides about running & triathlon equipment and also the Patagonia Sidesend reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE